1. The prize draw is open to all UK and N.I. residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Cole Haan, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via the @colehaan.uk Instagram account.
4. The opening date for entries is 7am on 5th October 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 10am on 6th October 2023. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. Cole Haan accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by an established computer process software designed for Instagram competitions on 9th October 2023.
7. The winner will receive one of three pairs of Cole Haan shoes to be chosen from current live styles and stock available at www.colehaan.co.uk.
8. The winner will be notified by direct messaging (DM) through Instagram before 10th October 2023 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Cole Haan within 10 days of being notified by Cole Haan, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and Cole Haan will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post (DPD or Royal Mail) within 10 days of being notified of their win. Tracking will be provided.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Cole Haan UK Ltd. (the "Supplier"). Cole Haan reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Cole Haan's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of Cole Haan regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Cole Haan must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Cole Haan will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Cole Haan UK Ltd., Suite 1, 7th Floor, 50 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BL within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Cole Haan at firstname.lastname@example.org.In such circumstances, Cole Haan must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Cole Haan reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Cole Haan reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
18. Promotor of this prize draw is Cole Haan UK Ltd. of having office at Suite 1, 7th Floor, 50 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BL.